Canadian Koenigsegg Agera RS debut | expo #3 (2018 CIAS)
Goodness gracious this thing is loud!
The Koenigsegg Agera RS is quite an astonishing achievement. I already knew that it was limited to just 25 units but I didn't know that 2 of the 25 were sold in Canada; one in Vancouver and the other in Calgary. I was hoping that the Agera RS, at the debut, was going to be from a customer in Toronto but no, it was from the States. Unlike Porsche, Bentley, and even Ferrari, Koenigsegg will never make an SUV. The thing is back in 2016 Sergio Marchionne said, "You have to shoot me first." regarding boosting demand with an SUV but here we are in 2018 and he confirmed that Ferrari will make one by 2020. I know that Sergio and Christian von Koenigsegg don't think alike but with the current incredibly high demand for sport luxury vehicles, you never really know.
- all Agera RS are sold out (CAD price wasn't mentioned)
- 25 units made
- 2 of them were made for Canadians
- 1mW / 1000kW (1341hp)
- has a flex fuel engine
- 5L/5000cc (305ci) twin turbo v8
- it's Koenigsegg's latest record-breaking car
- the fastest production car in the world (for now)
- 447.2km/h (277.9mph) average top speed
- Koenigsegg will never make an SUV
- company growing 20% average per year
- it's crazy loud (listen in video or short clip below)